fire and ice

Chris

A faint crimson glow surrounded the altar as a rider on a fiery steed appeared on it. The daemon guardian beat its wings, preparing to strike the foolish trespasser. Then the vile beast froze in terror as it saw the brightly polished armor and purple apron of another and then another warrior appear on the altar. The daemon messed itself as it realized the legion of honor had arrived. As the soldiers drew their blades the evil creature vanished through a facet of the dark crystal in the middle of the room, leaving the rescue party alone in the dimly lit chamber except for the faint sound of teeth chattering in an icy corner.

Logan entered the room to see the faint glow of the deamon dissapate as he left the room. His fallen brother lie in the corner half-dead and nearly scared out of his mind. Lora had begun tending to his wounds. He couldnt speak. His wounds now dressed, Logan placed him across his horse as Maven opened the portal to olympus.

Our brother now found, back home where he belongs. Dr. Codene and the book remains lost, guardians remain steadfast and alert.

Edited by Lord Logan

As I went through the portal and entered the cavern, my head began to hurt, as if i been here before , as we stood there all wondering it came to me there was a room beyound the cavern, I turn to Logan and say the word FrostFlame one by one we said and were transported into the cavern was we see the Deamon fly off .

Getting off my horse as i make my way to Anfalas , seeing him Shiver as Logan is attempting to talk as to him, as i unbind him and tend to his wounds, i look into his eyes and the memories of the nights , He is the man of my dreams that haunted me, the one that came to me in the night. One word escapes me , *You* Logan looks at me bit confused as i go no further......... Elathiel , motions to Logan that we should leave , knowning the Deamon went for help... Helping Anfalas unto Logan Steed we step through a portal bringing us back to Olympus, His words Jumbled he manages to say they moved dr codene and they have the book. before he passes out...