Sunday April 12th 12pst

Fear is fun, but kinda crazy 'specially for pullers and healers/mezzers. If we can get enough to do some decent AE stun/DD we should be able to clear fast enough. Otherwise they hit like the Planes and swarm.

Careful of that Death touch thing from the bosses. Ouch! 20K unresistable damage! Hope most mobs are up and break-in goes well.

I will try to be there, will know more later this week (as to whether or not I can come).

Shan

Requesting a Clarification:

SUNDAY is the 13th

Saturday is the 12th

According to the INNORUUK.COM calendar, we are going to Fear on SUNDAY the 13th at 12:00 PST.

Eldy, please confirm and clarify - Thanks

Also,

I will try to get my replacement for this Sunday, to be there, but he works Sat nights until 2:00 AM. Will try though.

I may need to be late.

Also, Eldy, if you need stones from Neriak, Davain can Illusion in and get them for you. Or is that Hate?? I can never remember. Anyways, Davain is available if you need access to those Dark Zones.

Grrrr... Want to be lvl 46 by Sunday. If we can convince the kids that watching 6 to 8 hours of movies in a row is Actually FUN then we will be there. Synth has this Broken Golem he needs to have a conversation with.... Of course when he's done "Talking" and Enraged Golem Spawns and we have to kill it and the Synth has to loot Green oil from its dead quivering body... But thats all in a days work right? ;) Not mentioning that it has 150k hps and doubles for 400points but hey whos counting right? :D Anyway, Rebma and I want to go but the kids are an issue... We will be there if we can. If Synth isnt high enough Krung will go in his place.

Synthania lvl 44 (almost 45) Wizard

(cant stand his name though and wants to change it) :D

Archived