Doom Boss

Wolf

Well, we were able to get a PGoH team across this evening. Was quite enjoyable fighting uber boss and spawn. While it was felled and we scored loot, it didn't drop any of the super crazy fantastic weps or armor. So that means we have to try and try again.

I'd like to recommend that we begin stockpiling the golden skulls obtained from the bone daemon. As well as bones for the sorceress quest to procduce the bone daemon so that we can have a stockpile ready for bringing in PGoH teams to take down uber boss

Was a fun time had by all

Mmmmmmm pancakes. Hey Borg the mix you sent me what is the company that makes it and do they ship? I havent had a pancake as good since I ran out of it. I may just need to send ya a check and have you ship some more to me! By the way for any other lovers of pancakes you gotta try this mix! *wonders if we could get a link set up direct with the people who package and sell the mix* Ok lack of sleep and my love of pancakes has made me giddy time to go.....

*thread hijacked*

:smash: (ok so its not a pancake but its the closest thing there was)