Malas Thankyou's

Steel DarKnight

Unfortunetly, for many The release was of AoS was not so grand. Those whom did not recieve copies in time, or just simply coudnt make it through the overburdened servers.

I was only able to achieve my personnal little dream of home placment through the aid of others.

I am starting this post to thank those whom assisted me, and I urge any whose day would not have been near as succesful without aid to post as well.

Antonius, using a faster connection than my own was able to get me through the overburdened account server for upgrade. This effort took him hours. And, he did this knowing that he himself would not be able to place because of a delay in delivery of his copy.

Antonius, I am very grateful for your aid and I thank you for making my expirence enjoyable even though yours was not.

Logan, after placing his own home waited patiently for me to be able to log in. Even though his *camping* was to no avail due to my inability to log in. He made a effort and took from his own time with the best intent.

Ser Brightblade (BB), contacted me shortly before I was able to enter the realm...and waited patiently while I logged in and out to get my account upgrade to activiate. BB then gated me to a place he had scouted that allowed me to place my Home. Thank you BB.

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Well, I'll throw out a few thank you's myself.

Balandar, who showed me the spot where my new house resides ... without his guidance, I never would have figured it out.

BB, for helping to keep my sanity during the excruciating upgrade process.

I got both of them as neighbors now, and Logan as the other! :silly:

For the record.......it is nearly official......PGoH plants have achieved more consolidated area than any guild in UO history.....territory proximity wise.

With the future months......surely we will be able to negotiate and increase this area further.

Key to this will be reputation and respect inwardly and outwardly from all members.......you are positioned to do something NEVER DONE BEFORE EVER!!!

GREAT JOB Real Estate units (Lora, BB, Bal.....those 3 come quick to my head tonight........ALL THAT WORKED AS A TEAM with them>..........GREAT JOB!!!)

If we succeed further and completely......I have already begun some negotiations about "territory markers", "walkways" and "gates" etc that would complete the visual roleplaying area we as a guild have envisioned for nearly 5 years.

thanks to Balandar and Martok for gating me around and running around like chickens with their heads cut off :blink: trying to find me a spot to place and for finding me a nice 14x18 spot inside our city AND for logging my character on to place it when, despite me targetting exactly where it had been tested successfully, i was unable to place

and thanks to Darwin Darksong (he's baaaaaaaack!) for coming out today to help me move all my junk from my old, scorpion-infested workshop to the site of my new, totally awesome house

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would like to thank Lora. We would not have been able to place this many houses without her help. Since she was able to get on and mark a rune on the 11th, we were all able to place there before others found the spot.

I've seen some selflessness from guild members before, but I really feel the need to tip my hat to all of the individuals that helped each other in whatever capacity they were able to allow for the Honor City to take shape the way it did. A testament to the strength of the guild and the roots of why we all play together.

Again, well done.