All members please read

Rusty

Please everyone and anyone that could start helping to donate to the stockpile it would be greatly appreciated.  If everyone pitches in it will make it very easy to gather everything needed.  I can tell you from experience that it is very hard gathering all these items by yourself ive tried and gotten no where close and in the run for them i wore myself down.  I am posting the link to the standing stockpile and requirements.  Some of these things might not exsist so i will please ask you to just look at it as we have nothing right now and go by the requirements of what we need to add.  

Stockpile maybe be viewed here:

Current Stockpile

Thanks for any help you all might give.

Sincerely your Senator and your friend,

Rusty

Hope ya dont mind.  I took the liberty of fixing your link for ya.  At least I think its where ya wanted it to go to  :biggrinSmurf:

Ill be happy to help gather, its a monumental task.  Though once gathered it will need to be determined how resources will be given out.  Sounds like something that should be put on an agenda or something......hmmm agenda now thats a great idea *wonders where one can get one of those* (o.k. so a not so subtle hint to the Senators I am still waiting for an agenda.)

Thanks BB but i just realized now that that link isnt the right one either, im not sure whats wrong with link its not working at all im gonna have to just get around to posting the whole list on the boards.

Also BB I gave my opinions on agenda to Rand so he should hopefully be getting to you sometime soon with those.

Ok all i had to fix the link but its working now.  The stockpile can be found here.  Stockpile

These Items that are part of the stockpile are what is in my bank box anything else at port authority will need to get to me so i can then include it in the stockpile

And a BIG thanks to borg for completing the stockpile plus some of logs that we needed.