What will you be in Age of Shadows?

Martok

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do believe I'll make LizShue a paladin by taking up Chivalry.  Kinda interesting to have a mage that uses the holy powers.  Especially if I can get a weapon that uses magery as the combat skill instead of a weapon skill.  That would rule!

-LizShue

Kinda interesting to have a mage that uses the holy powers.

Liz with holy powers!!  EGADS!  Liz is already the ultimate healer,  I can imagine what Liz will be like with the holy powers of the Paladiin!

Liz with holy powers!!  EGADS!  Liz is already the ultimate healer,  I can imagine what Liz will be like with the holy powers of the Paladiin!

Now if only I could heal enemies to death!

Should be somethin like that against undead at least - In Vas Mani doing damage or something.

It'd also be funny to stand next to a lich lord for 5 seconds bandaging it for 60 damage

Hehe

-LizShue

For those of you who have not yet read up on it, here is the scoop:

You do NOT have to create a new character.  You do not have to be a mage or fighter for either new skills.  They are skills in ADDITION to what you already are.  You can be a mage/paladin mage/necromancer archer/paladin...etc.....

Necromancy is the skill line for Necromancers....and Chivalry is the new skill line for Paladins.

I like some of the Paladin's abilities.....but still am leaning heavy on necromancer (utilize my spirit speak ability!)

You still only have 700 skill points, so if you have a worthless skill you can lower (like my GM inscription since there will be no RA bonus anymore) you can train in either skill.  

Side note:  of course to be a paldadin you have to have good Kharma.  You won't be seeing any Dread Lord Paladins !

For the moment i dont plan on changing any of my chars, I want to see what other people accomplish first, and if i feel there are some skills id like to take up then i will :p, problem is i cant change Morticia or Doddz as thier points are taken up, and that means making a new char!!! ARRRRRRRGGHH!!! :)  :p  :smash:  :laugh: