Wake up Amazon.com

Elathiel

So......

If you order from EB Games you get not only the promised bless deed per account and mini statue per character but you also get a bonus Hooded Shroud of Shadows?

Well guess I'll order my copies today.  A pity Amazon didnt have a similar offer.  Woulda liked to support the boards by purchasing through them.

The official repsonse to that thus far is "We have not decided as yet", but I agree with Bal. I dont think they will offer a discount, but they have on other things in the past, so who knows.

You can help us get this offer available to us through Amazon......

Just go to Amazon.com

then

Help > Contact Us > Web Site and Product Suggestions

Fill out the email submission and say

I want to buy Ultima Online Age of Shadows Expansion Bonus package with the exclusive in-game bonus, the Hooded Shroud of Shadows!

Just like at EBgames.com

Pre-order Ultima Online: Age of Shadows from EBgames.com and get an exclusive in-game bonus, the Hooded Shroud of Shadows!

We can get it available to us is WE ALL ASK them too.....bug your friends to help too......all helps. :p

I am sending email request to them every 8 hrs until we succeed......email campaign has begun.......any volleys from members to Amazon will surely help.....then a thunder of voices will be heard vs a few.

Thanks Elathiel  :smilewinkgrin:

Ah ok, I sent one this morning, but I'll start blitzing them from both of my email addys as well as my wife's and sister's  :p  Join in everyone so we can support the site with our purchase of AoS and still get the spiffy cloak !

CLICK THIS LINK TO POST A REQUEST FOR Ultima Online Age of Shadows for Amazon.com

Title...........Ultima Online Age of Shadows

Platform......PC

Publisher.....Electronic Arts

UPC...........:smash:??? (Electronics Boutique SKU = 2267953)

Description...Expansion for Ultima Online game...>WE WANT TO KEEP BUSINESS WITH AMAZON!!!  256000+ existing users will need to get this upgrade expansion.......PLEASE GET THIS EXPANSION PREORDER SET UP ASAP!!!

I will update this with a UPC when I am able to aquire it.

The above link is what you should all use as our push to get preorder power from Amazon

Well, I have sent 23 emails each from 4 email addys (told you all I'm neaurotic heh). The automatic reply thing is a bit annoying, but ah well. Its all for the betterment of the Empire (or at least our r/l site server costs)  ::smash::

Join in guys and gals. Still plenty of time to preorder AoS, so dont do it until we can thru our Amazon.com site  :sword:

Was too late for me.  I preordered my copies via EB.  Amzon needs to get with the program.  Not to get things going with this the grand daddy of MMORPG's and arguably one of the better ones at that.  Who the #### is in charge of marketing/sales at Amazon anyway Bobo the clown?  What a loss in profit to EB on this one.