PGoH Expansion

KhioTong

Seems like the buzz on the streets of Brit -are that the Purple Guardians are back and better than ever. An increase in population representation in many towns and dungeons has sparked, increased interest in the empire.

It could not be a better time -to be a PGoH. Congradulations to Rand and to many others who have successfully upheld and promoted our little nook in Catskills!

Aye thanks to all who are picking up the slack while Borg I and others who customarily would have dealt with much of what is going on are consumed with things like work  :p   It is truely nice to have other leaders who can not only handle such tasks but excell at them!  Again thanks  :)

Now if we can just get the last Senator position filled and buff up the ranks of some of the houses I think we are sitting pretty for the release of AoS

Hmmmm...

maybe it could be just me? I run around a lot... NEver in one spot a long amoutn of time, and people usually just see the PGoH title... heh heh heh

Kurt, The really uh... random moving person! mwuahahah!

idunno anymore.

The little things say the most about the Empire.

See a ghost? Ressurect, heal, then guard/invis while they loot.

Mob targets you from afar, but someone else is fighting it? Stand there and take a lick or two so they can finish it off without running far and wide while it chases you (assuming we arent talking about something that will cream you with a hit, then just run in circles for them).

Decayed body (or any body in Fel)? Grab their things and hold them until they return so they dont lose more than they already have.

When roaming about in dungeons or across the countryside, take that extra little step to pull out the health bar of those you pass. You may just find soemone in desperate need of a heal in time to lend a hand.

Things like this are what I have gotten the most thanks for.

Things like this encourage others to treat us as kindly and show the true strength of the Empire ... HONOR.

What great news!  It is good to hear that PGoH is once again a name that is well known!  

Thanks to all our current guild members who have made this happen!

It has been several years since PGoH was one of the top guilds in Catskills.  Through the years, we may have had our ups and downs in membership, but we have never sacrificed quanity over quality.  It seems that fundamental principle has once again paid off!

I am proud to be associated with such a group as we have in this guild.

Many long term friendships have and will develop out of the interactions in this game.  I myself have met many of our guild members in person, and talk to many others on a regular basis.  

To PGoH!  

Now if we can just get the last Senator position filled and buff up the ranks of some of the houses I think we are sitting pretty for the release of AoS

has there been a senator of espionage at any point over the last two years?   :eye:

Still noone has put their name in for the Senator of Espionage seat? Disheartening. Well, I originally did not myself as I thought someone more qualified than I certainly would have. However, since this is not the case, I submit my name and everything I stand for to apply for the open Senate seat!

As I understand the Codex, the House of Espionage is responsible for 'aquiring' whatever the Empire deems it needs, by whatever means are necessary as well as performing recon of enemy positions throughout the world. I could do this!  :)

After MUCH deliberation within myself, tonight I shall be dropping my mace for the last time and taking up the ways of hiding to become a 'true' archer/scout. With the impending chenges to archery coming with AoS this becomes truly viable and is going to be just plain a lot of fun.

So, I await word from the Empire to see if I have what it takes to lead the House of Espionage. Hope I do, but if not I am always here as a trusted Shadowrider in times of need !