Secret Santa

Aviana

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!!

In the spirit of the season of giving I thought it would be fun to do a secret santa. I have put everyones name in bags. At the Sunday meeting on December 8th everyone will pick a bag. However there are a few rules.

1)   It is the thought that counts.

2)   You MUST buy the gift.

3)   You may NOT spend more than 15k.

Please do not tell anyone who you are shopping for. If you want to participate but cannot attend the meeting send me a pigeon. I have only put your main characters names in the bags. No Alternate Characters.  And I have only put active players names in the bags. So if you don't think your name is in one of the bags and you want it to be send me a pigeon. It is based on the honor system so I should hope no one in PGoH has a problem with that.  I shall hold a Christmas Party after the meeting on Sunday, December 22nd.  Around 8 p.m. est we shall all gather at Safe Haven to exchange gifts, eat, drink, and be merry.  Merry Christmas to All and To All  a Good night!!!!  :sleep:

:p      :cheeburga:    :axe:   :samurai:

:rotflmao:

Kurt, a picnic Basket is about 200-300k. Secondly, whyd you copy my left side pic? :p Thirdly Avi ill need to talk to you soon so look for me on icq...

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to all Aviana's brothers came into town unexpected and shes been showing em around.  Was like 15 people for xmas dinner:)  She has her list for secret santa as promises to get them all exchanged as soon as she can.  Prob this weekend.