Update on Monday Beta

Martok

I guess since it's the same build, I'll be on my older server rather than the 'designated' Guild one. I got a lvl 20 Engi that I want to tinker around with some more. Plus a friend of mine finally got his pre-order and I'mma show him the ropes.

Too bad they are using the same client, if guesting was in we could play together. We'll still have our guild though and we can invite players on other servers to the guild. What is your ID.####? We'll shoot you an invite and your buddy too tomorrow if you'd like.

I hope to get on for maybe a hour or so on Monday after work......Is there more then one test server and if so which one is everyone playing on?

Oh, also, hop on teamspeak when you get on and we can invite you to the guild so you can play around with that feature as well.. but there is a ton to take in anyway and in that hour you'll probably be checking out the sights.

Well got TS running, going to try to take Monday afternoon off, I got plenty of banked time at work just depends what going on tomorrow morning and how busy I am......anyways well see you sometime tomorrow!!!

I should be around for a couple of hours of the Beta, after I get home from work. Probably won't be doing much outside of character creation and a few lowbie things since I wasn't in on the weekend Beta.

See you guys there!

That was great fun this last Monday, think I am going to like this game just wondering when the next beta weekend will happen!!!

Archived