Patch notes 1.2

Martok

Don't forget the fact that sorcerer healing is nerfed to the point of uselessness. Our regen mechanic becomes absolutely worthless (instead of getting procs, we now have to sacrifice 15% heal for 8% force, which we will spend more than 8% force to heal ourselves from that hit... WTF?) Our worthless fast heal, just became even more worthless, not even worth the force cost to cast. And the big heal just went from 1.5 seconds with a proc based buff to a constant 2.5 seconds (although a bit cheaper on force instead). And our AoE healing... stays the same, damn expensive heal that costs a good portion of our resources, 8 target cap. Result: no more regen, no more emergency healing, no more healing monkeys that even take 1 tick of avoidable damage. This will make healing karagga's near impossible as a sorcerer.

Added Enraged Defense, a new ability that allows the Juggernaut to spend Rage to lower threat. While active, one point of Rage is spent each time damage is taken to heal the Juggernaut for a small amount. This ability is usable while stunned and is not limited by the global cooldown.

Excellent, an "oops I didn't mean to hit taunt button"!

I don't see where those sorceror healing changes are listed...

Ya, I didn't even mention the sorc changes. They got hit hard with healing nerfs. I'm not very happy with these changes. Perhaps I'm just being dense....but I don't see where some classes deserved no nerfs (assassin tanks) and others received them (healing classes)

*shrug*

I hope they sort it out and fast

Added Enraged Defense, a new ability that allows the Juggernaut to spend Rage to lower threat. While active, one point of Rage is spent each time damage is taken to heal the Juggernaut for a small amount. This ability is usable while stunned and is not limited by the global cooldown.

Excellent, an "oops I didn't mean to hit taunt button"!

I don't see where those sorceror healing changes are listed...

sounds like a good change for you Jugg's. The tree is corruption, and the major nerfs are to force bending (which is applied through Resurgence; an instant cast HoT on the GCD; with a CD of 6 seconds), and to our core regen mechanic through the Force Surge proc (which comes from when our Innervate (channelled heal) crits, which gets 4 ticks over 3 seconds with a 9 second cooldown). Consumption, which is our regen ability, sacrifices %15 health for %8 force, and lowered passive regen (which is pathetic, 8 force per second... so our long efficient cast time heal we regen enough to cast it in 7 seconds). The force surge proc made consumption cost no health.

*shrug* I guess the healing between the 3 classes had to get adjusted at some point, and let's face it: 2 sorcs meant that healing was well covered pending staying out of bad stuff. However a raid of 2 sorcs, 2 juggernauts, 2 marauders, and 2 of the others isn't very "balanced."

Also, when any developer mentions "unintentional" in a patch note, to me that means it was an exploit that is in my book considered cheating and should be fixed regardless of the outcries of "NERF!!!" "NERF!!!"

Oops, I posted this also in Vigilance's Forums! Delete it if you want :D Really not happy about Juggernauts changes. Looks like they kinda nerfed everyone a bit in order to make it harder, I guess ? This game is going downhill :( It's sad.

As for healers they nerfed their healing, but added revive ? LOL. So they are saying: heal less, die more, rez more.

Ok, they have nerfed medpacs in 1.2, so you can only use them once per fight. I really don't know where they are going with this, unless they nerf encounter damage. The only explanation I can come up with is they expect a perfectly balanced op group, that execute perfectly as the only means to beat an ops encounter. i.e. only the hard core raiders will be able to progress.

Ok, they have nerfed medpacs in 1.2, so you can only use them once per fight. I really don't know where they are going with this, unless they nerf encounter damage. The only explanation I can come up with is they expect a perfectly balanced op group, that execute perfectly as the only means to beat an ops encounter. i.e. only the hard core raiders will be able to progress.

Ya. Where our raid does NOT do well is in class balance. I don't want to say "Hey, we can't take you with us cause you want to play a Jugg..."

I go through several medpacs in fights now. BUT, I remember crying the same way when WoW let you only use one potion per fight also.