Guildstone Maintenance

Borg

Now that summer is winding down (tennis season ending for me) and many are returning to college or classes.....vacations ending and all in all members preparing for the fall/winter seasons of life.......I am asking everyone to help clean up the guildstone.

2 reasons for this...

A) quicken work on titles (fix the bad index ones) and promotions

B) get our old stone ready for the guildstone revamp...remember ours is the oldest and why we carry 4 letters...its buggy but we will never change it.

How we do this....

EVERYONE who has characters in guild.....LOG them in and check thier titles....if your title is toggled off...please go to stone and reactivate it to check it out.

EVERYONE PLEASE contact your friends by any means possible to find out if they have left UO for good or when they are returning.....please advise me via ICQ.

Why we do this....

A character that has QUIT UO but not quit PGoH will REMAIN on the PGoH Guildstone....other stones they fall off......not ours.

A character that is deleted or banned and doesnt even exist anymore will REMAIN on PGoH Guildstone.......others stones they fall off.....not ours.

There is NO fiber in me that wants to delete characters that are still commited to the guild and the family of HONOR....all I ask is that we know how you are doing and when you will be back....just log in log out once every 3 weeks and that keeps your character active.

I truley appreciate this assistance......by knowing who is still commited this allows me and the leaders to look to promote or maintain members in various roles.

There is a terrible habit of promotions being followed by players leaving......without any communications......honestly that is not helpful to those striving for promotions....promotions are just steps.....they are not goals.....goals are always moving ahead of you in terms of realm events leadership.....everyone in guild has the same opportunity to find themselves leading official events in the future for the realm....key is commitment and working to build that reputation of realm respect.

It is my goal and always has been to provide every member the opportuinity to find themselves in such a role....these take time to set up the opportunities.

just a few examples of this if anyone wanted to ask some first hand would be....Ser Brightblade with JuoNar......Balandar with Zendella Xriss...Borg with Lord British (3 times).....Greg with The Baker of Papau (donuts)....Ghaelon with many members....Benedict with Argos.....The Dragon Dominion (first identified Dragon Scale armor 2 YEARS AGO)....about 10 various others that Pandora Vex appeared to riddle.....and the constant siege of Lord Ventryn and Minax against all members over a years timeframe.....

for the record.....3 times this calendar year characters were planned and set to be contacted for scenario involvment......only to be not found.  Anfalas, Coldren and Mysty.

OK...........THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS.......if YOU OWN THEM.......PLEASE REFRESH THEM. (ones I know an active member owns)

(17 VET CHARACATERS INACTIVE CURRENTLY) SLEEPING

Veldren

Dwar Metalforger

Bestesbuzibar

Vush'nak

Derkin

Nethereal

Koopsta

Metal Man

Cicily De Blood

Lady Madison De Blood

Hippocrates

Atticus Finch

Martok

Martok Con Wec

Kimpek

Kazoo

John Henry

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS AND OWNERS STATUS NEEDS TO BE DETERMINED PLEASE (if you talk to them regularily...aks them what is status on thier return or not)

(17 VET CHARACTERS INACTIVE CURRENTLY) MISSING IN ACTION

Galanor

Mysty

Angel

Selenna

Shun'kata

Edric d'Corville

Anfalas

Coldren

Koopsta

Metal Man

Mrs MadMan

MadMan

Aviana

Rand

Ange Sans Espoir

Kalinaf

Lanfear

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS I DO NOT KNOW WHICH FAMILY THEY ARE WITH......and on SAT AUG 24th 11pm I will DELETE THEM FROM GUILDSTONE DUE TO INACTIVITY AND NO COMMUNICATIONS.

(61 VET CHARACTERS INACTIVE CURRENTLY) LOST SOULS

Anissa Teylthain

Corin Teylthain

Amnestra

Commodus

Keith

Elathiel

Elathiel TH

Jallyn JOAT

Tolan

Azuden

Whimsical

artumus

Tanis

Mantara

Malric of Aldur

Silvane Aubrey

Metal Mal

Dewey

Chapter

Ben

Iron Fist

Nautilis

Lyle

Ziljian Solonari

Rune Blackblade

Blake

JJStrip

Ma'ar

Jihad

Marntok

Aries

Rider

Overstrand

Kallus

Gil-galad

Eclipse

Raziel

Garhbad

Logan Grimnar

Jewel

Malystrys

Daphne de Isles

dragoneye

Kith-Alnon

Chaim

Sir Ulrick

Ereshkigal

Iris Pezzini

Chris

Cyrus

AGAIN IF YOU KNOW ANYONE OF THESE.......find out status....reactivate them or post info below as reply...THANK YOU for this simple help.

FYI.......

if we get the 17 alternates Sleeping to login/logout from group one.....we move from 102 (#7) up to 119 (#3) where we have been for months between GoL-155 and VK-112

if we get the 17 missing in action group to login/logout from group two AND the Sleepy heads to wake up regularily.......we move from 102 (#7) up to 136 (#2) where we have been for months between GoL-155 and VK-112

only for fun we can think of the last group of lost souls.....

if we got them to return also.....we move from 102 (#7) up to 197 (#2) between T9C-230 and GoL-155.

What also could then occur is those of you who did get them to return to the realm.......make sure they NOTE you as BRINGING THEM BACK TO UO.......when they return with account managment...OSI reward and contest for that.

OSI CONTEST-BUDDY REFERRAL

First the announcement about the UO Buddy Program, posted on UO.com:

THE ULTIMA ONLINE™ BRING A FRIEND TO BRITANNIA PROGRAM

Bring A Friend To Britannia and earn a free month of gameplay!

You then also go in a hat for a chance to win the CASTLE near Vesper that is now placed......Sign says DREAM HOME as you walk toward the Valor Knights Castle.

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS are being DELETED from the PGoH GUILDSTONE due to Inactivity and participation.

:)

Commodus

Keith

Elathiel TH

Jallyn JOAT

Azuden

Whimsical

artumus

Tanis

Malric of Aldur

Silvane Aubrey

Metal Mal

Dewey

Chapter

Ben

Nautilis

Lyle

Ziljian Solonari

Rune Blackblade

Blake

Jihad

Marntok

Aries

Rider

Overstrand

Kallus

Eclipse

Raziel

Garhbad

Logan Grimnar

Jewel

Malystrys

dragoneye

Kith-Alnon

Sir Ulrick

Iris Pezzini

Chris

Cyrus

Some of these characters are MAIN characters of players...these players will need to REAPPLY to the EMPIRE and follow the NEW system of entry which includes having a Knight speak for them (Sponsor) and CODEX Review as they are promoted.

OK...........THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS.......if YOU OWN THEM.......PLEASE REFRESH THEM. (ones I know an active member owns)

(5 VET CHARACATERS INACTIVE CURRENTLY) SLEEPING

Bestesbuzibar

Koopsta

Greg

Hippocrates

John Henry

(some of the deleted units may have been also some of these Sleeping members family.......they will need to be re added to stone)

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS AND OWNERS STATUS NEEDS TO BE DETERMINED PLEASE (if you talk to them regularily in another game engine...ask them what is status on thier return or not)

(17 VET CHARACTERS INACTIVE CURRENTLY) MISSING IN ACTION

Galanor

Mysty

Angel

Selenna

Shun'kata

Edric d'Corville

Anfalas

Coldren

Koopsta

Metal Man

Mrs MadMan