Tank for lich king-10 Needed

Kailand

Hi,

I'm short a tank for ICC-10 man this sunday (11 april). We've cleared everything except for the blood queen and the lich king. So if you are interested, and not ID'd, and geared enough, please contact me in game or reply to this thread

Kailand

Hi,

I'm short a tank for ICC-10 man this sunday (11 april). We've cleared everything except for the blood queen and the lich king. So if you are interested, and not ID'd, and geared enough, please contact me in game or reply to this thread

Kailand

Hopefully, I will be awake by then. Please be aware that half my shizz is dps gear.

Hi,

Kailand

Hopefully, I will be awake by then. Please be aware that half my shizz is dps gear.

Application accepted :p, and thank you. Read up on the fight eigun. We will be doing BQ first, and you will be the OT for that. as for the LK, I think I'll have you tank LK for the first phase, as its the adds that hit the hardest, and are the trickier aspect of the fight to manage, and I'll try to make it a short night. I'd like for us to be able to survive and master the transition phase between phases 1 and 2.