It's been fun

Chris

I'd like to thank everyone in PGoH for making my time on UO interesting and helping me realize the fun of roleplaying in games like this.  I havent been around much lately because Im playing Dark Age of Camelot a whole lot now, so I figure it's time I cancel my account and save some much needed money.  My villa has been sold to an old friend.  All rares have been donated to the museum in Safe Haven.  All that's left is to click the "cancel billing" button (one of the hazards of being a roleplayer is that I can't bring myself to sell the account and let some stranger play those characters).  I think I'll log out at the shrine of honor before I go....  for old times sake

*Galanor looks upon Olympus one last time and walks away*

P.S.

I look forward to playing Shadowbane with you guys when it comes out.  Until then I can be contacted on ICQ at 100652115.  I can also be found on Dark Age of Camelot in Albion on the Guinivere server (just contact a member of Domus Caliburn and tell 'em you're looking for Cyva)   :biggrinSmurf:

Until next we meet...  STRENGTH AND HONOR!  *salutes*