Curse of Mali

Zurg

It all started out so promising this morning. I have the day off. Nothing that really needs doing. Nowhere to be. Figure the servers will be up by 2pm EST and I can settle in for a nice long day of gaming goodness. Mali has a meeting at 6pm so I make arrangements to visit mom and have dinner with her before coming home and having the house to myself as I continue to feed the addiction. The gaming Gods even sent me a sign, delivering the WolK expansion bright and early this morning! Mali's panties were in a bunch because she wasn't going to be able to grind (giving me a secret satisfaction!). Then things turned to crap...extended maintenance...no ETA...8pm and still all servers off line...don't they know I go back to work tomorrow night?? This is her doing. I know it. She's an evil vindictive troll... :dancing_smile:

*Hugs Zurg* I feel your pain. I too had the day off. Nowhere to go and nothing to stand in my way. Been on an extended wow vacation anyway. Was looking forward to catching up and <POW!> The Blizzard hamsters died.

It all started out so promising this morning. I have the day off. Nothing that really needs doing. Nowhere to be. Figure the servers will be up by 2pm EST and I can settle in for a nice long day of gaming goodness. Mali has a meeting at 6pm so I make arrangements to visit mom and have dinner with her before coming home and having the house to myself as I continue to feed the addiction. The gaming Gods even sent me a sign, delivering the WolK expansion bright and early this morning! Mali's panties were in a bunch because she wasn't going to be able to grind (giving me a secret satisfaction!). Then things turned to crap...extended maintenance...no ETA...8pm and still all servers off line...don't they know I go back to work tomorrow night?? This is her doing. I know it. She's an evil vindictive troll... :dancing_smile:

Wow. Hostile.

However, you are correct, sir! I called Blizz, told them I wouldn't have the chance to grind today, so they could take the servers down today with my blessing. It seemed like the perfect time to get things in tip top condition so that I can grind to my heart's content beginning tomorrow.

Suck it, Zurg!

Wow. Hostile.

However, you are correct, sir! I called Blizz, told them I wouldn't have the chance to grind today, so they could take the servers down today with my blessing. It seemed like the perfect time to get things in tip top condition so that I can grind to my heart's content beginning tomorrow.

Suck it, Zurg!

well, looks like they have it down to practice for thursday when wotlk content goes live.

Im so looking forward to reading people's rant about yesterday... i love reading people's opinions on Trade.. i get such a kick out of it.. lol

Reason for it is...

Warrior35: I could not play yesterday.. duuude!!! I pay $14 a month and I couldnt play one day.. man I want my money back.

Mage156: stfu n00b..

Hunter95473: I hate you blizz... you forced me to work around the house!! damn you... oh on the brighter side.. I finally found my dishwasher.. it was hidden under all the dirty dishes..

Paladin87: I tried to bubble the servers but it got canceled by blizz tech's savvy pirate...

Priest583: WTB Port to Shatt paying 2gold

Rogue4567: Priest you n00b I hate you.. you have more money then me!!!!! Burn...

Shaman1337: I love you all.

Warlock: Reported!

While it was fine and dandy for the servers to be offline yesterday since I had no time to play, it is NOT ok for them to be down today. Not fine at all!

Poor Zurg is beside himself. He's so crabby without his WoW. He has to go back to work tonight, so the days that he had time to play, he got screwed. It's funny for him to be screwed out of one day. Two days ends up hurting ME. His barbs and his hostility are set on 11 right now and I have to suffer. This is really not ok.