WotLK Release date.

Holyssa

Mark your calendars, beg your bosses (or practice faking a week-long headcold), and stockpile your fridge: November 13th is the day we all set sail towards Hell.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/featu...ector/index.xml

What's in the box:

* World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King on DVD-ROM.

* The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.

* An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.

* A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director’s commentary, and more.

* The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.

* A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.

* Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion™ starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector’s Edition.

A picture of the whelp pet in all it's adorable decaying glory:

frosty.jpg

RAWR!

Ala TBC the servers will be unstable for 2 weeks and crashing, best to put in for the vacation the following week. Though I rarely play Ill still be in line at gamestop at midnight again :tease: At least they are making sure they dont bait and switch Druids again and came out the with telephone pole with no lube before release *bitter* :(

I think I'll reactivate my account after several months of inactivity. I was just catching up on the website, it's good to see so many of you still playing. I tried other guilds and servers, but my best time was had while I played with the Crushers. I had bad memories with the Winterwolves as the game felt more like work and the negative attitudes and ego of the executive officers really put a bad taste in my mouth for what a game should be. I would say more but I like Odenn and he was the only one that was alright in my book.

When I went to a PVP server, it was fun, with constant joking and laughing the whole time while raiding. It was pure pleasure. It felt like the Crushers all over again.

I hope to see everyone again soon.

Relikk