Sunwell Trash farming-Ani and friends need healing help

Karrock

Good day douches,

I'm trying to get a group of 20 ppl together to farm the first few mobs of trash in sunwell. The thread is here.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guil...TopicID=7270508

We need some healers: 2 shaman, 2 druid, 1 priest to be exact. I also may try another mage or two, but wanted to keep the headcount to 20.

Please post here if you are interested, or in the Ani forums above. I will have everything finalized (day/time, rules, etc.) by Sunday.

Thanks,

K

Hey douche...

I think you linked to a restricted area. Good job, douche.

Hmmm it works fine for me...well, its Ani Ayastigi on Guidportal, google that shizzle...

It's a 2 hour run either on Monday (anywhere from 7-10) or Sunday (4-6).

K

Hey douche...

I think you linked to a restricted area. Good job, douche.

Hmmm it works fine for me...well, its Ani Ayastigi on Guidportal, google that shizzle...

It's a 2 hour run either on Monday (anywhere from 7-10) or Sunday (4-6).

K

Good morning, douche!

So, I checked again, and it still doesn't work, despite being registered with the AA site for eons.

That being said, you mentioned earlier in the thread that you posted this in the raid/group section. Looking at the list of topics available to me, Im pretty sure that non-AA members will not be able to see this post.

All I see when I click the link is an empty post. Its working for you cause your a member of the guild, douche! ;p

- Bar

P.S. Clear TS

Good morning Sr. Raidleader Douchemaster...

Ahhh crap....are you registered to the ani site specifically?

Alright, enuff of this back and forth, I will copy and post here-if interested please post here...

Bar-why dont you respec to resto and join the fun? And where Ug and Kalea? No one wants free epics?

K

As boring as it may seem, there may be some benefits in doing this.

It would help if your gear is T5/ZA/Badge level.

K

Roster:

?=Waiting on confirmation

(D)Karrock

(H)Remmetta

(D)Draegloth?

(D-CC)Nazdregg

(D)Gauntilgrim

(D-mana battery)Anmut

(D-CC)Elrikk?

(D-CC)Saints

(H)Patty

(D-CC)Orcala

(T)Mook

(T)Zaljin

(D-CC)Monoxidus

(D)Xeno

(H) Aazr

(D-CC) Scrib's mage

(H) Morphie

Alts: Lagduff, Ulgoroth

Needs: shaman healer (1), druid healer (1).

Day/time:

Sunday 4-6

Oh yeah: If folks have personal issues with our members I don't want to hear about it. If you can't go b/c you don't like someone, then fine don't go. Interaction is not a must for this, just do your assigned job and it will be fine....I don't tolerate bs-this is supposed to be fun, let's keep it that way. And find your own replacements-preferably like for like-mages must find mages. This run is Rated ® due to graphic violence, harsh/abusive language and brief nudity.

Pre-req:

Omen (or other threat meter that is compatible)

Bigwigs (not sure if we'll need it but you should have this anyway)

TS (Ani)

Loots: It will more of an attendance-based system with future obligations. It is an honor-based system and you will be looked down upon for non-compliance.

Assuming 1 run per week:

1) I will collect all gems to be given out at the end of the run. If you get a gem drop, you must attend at least 4 runs total in 5 weeks per gem or until everyone gets one.

2) If you get a BOP pattern that creates an item that is BOE, then you must train on this immediately and have to be available for anyone that wants one (who is related to this raid-in it or a friend) for the foreseeable future. I can be the moderator/go-between for this. You will be required to attend 3 runs in 4 weeks.

3) If you get an item that is BOP, you must attend a total of 8 runs in 10 weeks.

4) If you get a BOE pattern that creates an item that is BOP, then you must train this immediately. In addition, you will be required to attend a total of 8 runs in 10 weeks.

5) 10 attendace points per hour of run will be accumulated.

6) Class priority will be decided/given.

7) Off-spec loot will be rolled on for no penalties if all main specs have the item.

8) Sunmotes: I will collect them until enough are gained to make an item. If there is a pattern in the raid that requires them, people that need that item will bid. The winner of that bid must have all mats ready for when we have the final sunmote or they will go to the next bidder. The same obligations for the BOP item applies.

9) Marks will be looted as a green, which will be the luck of the draw on whosever corpse it is.

Or, we can make this a PUG-like run and just roll on everything, no matter the attendance, no matter the number of drops one gets. I will get the group opinion when we settle on a final roster.

Edited by Karrock

• 4 weeks later...

All,

Karrock, aka Douchemaster Extraordinaire forgot to post that he will be at his brother's wedding tomorrow, 7 September.

Sunwell Trash run is therefore cancelled.

Please spread the word.

All,

Karrock, aka Douchemaster Extraordinaire forgot to post that he will be at his brother's wedding tomorrow, 7 September.

Please spread the word.

gawd.... what a douche... *sighs*

All,

Please spread the word.

gawd.... what a douche... *sighs*

I cant wait to DE the off hander when it drops...

K