WotLK Achievements

Scryll

Ooh, pretty. They're implementing a kind of badge system in the expansion. I really liked the one Cryptic used for City of Heroes and it sounds like Blizzard is implementing something along very similar lines. Since they're automatically routing the announcement of an achievement to guild chat, it looks like we're going to be massively spamming ourselves in the early days.

Ooh, pretty. They're implementing a kind of badge system in the expansion. I really liked the one Cryptic used for City of Heroes and it sounds like Blizzard is implementing something along very similar lines. Since they're automatically routing the announcement of an achievement to guild chat, it looks like we're going to be massively spamming ourselves in the early days.

I remember seeing a few of these in the leaked Alpha (don't click if you want to be surprised!), and it looks like a great idea. Maybe stuff like killing people in capitol cities will finally motivate people to get some world PvP rolling.

Getting some of the reputation achievements will suck for our blood elf & draenei friends. I can't see people ever going back to AQ40 or Molten Snore just to fill in missing gaps, since rep gains are gimped as it is from being L70.

This just demands a Lord of the Floor achievement..*COUGH*Baracko*COUGH*