Early Sunday Kara, Week two

Gordantell

Hey all,

(edited to add two committed to raid)

Good Job week one. We downed all the normal bosses and even managed to Dethrown the Prince in one attempt.

Gratz to everyone that got loot, even though 3-4 pieces of plate dropped with nary a plate wearer in the party.

Sign up for week two is here. Again I'm hoping to get a regular group of 10 so we can concentrate on speed and clearing instead of filling the group. That being said here is the roster thus far of those I believe are regularly committed to this raid:

Smedlock (Warrior tank)

Kaerina (Hunter)

Gwendilyn (Elem. Shaman)

Bralor (Holy Priest)

Kimpek (feral druid dps)

Chayel (Gord and Alts)

Verrisi (and alts)

Ascoli (pali tank, off tank)

Quelynn (*)(I' Mage)

Sub list (people that have expressed interest in coming when they can, or if we need em)

Tonac (hunter)

Nawtnyse (warlock)

Vickie (rogue)

Kirvi (SP? can read my own damn handwriting)

Katak (Warlock)

Aletia (Holy Pali)

Jaern (boomkin)

Mogg (hunter)

Burana (Shaman Elemental)

The perfect last spot would be a healer any class (though a second pali buff buff would be great).

If you want to become a regular, or want to offer up your name for the sub list please let me know. We are shooting for a start time of two so we can get as far as possible before the Latter Sunday Kara run starts (looks like we will have to end around 7).

That's it for now.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

If you want to become a regular, or want to offer up your name for the sub list please let me know. We are shooting for a start time of two so we can get as far as possible before the Latter Sunday Kara run starts (looks like we will have to end around 7).

Please add Burana to your general Substitute List. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it 1 sunday in every 3 (including this coming Sunday), so I don't think it would be fair to sign up as a regular.

Thanks!