Website migration

Borg

Over the next few weeks we will be moving our site to a new host that will be more stable and with stronger securities...

the last year of 3 downtimes eclipses all our previous 10 yrs with only 1 downtime.

I apologize for the interuption of your forums and look to get this finished as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

The priority is Forums, emails and then the individual game pages.....we will be putting up the new template that Wolfy has designed.

Thanks, Borg and Balander, for the selfless task of getting this up and running again.

We all appreciate the effort:)

Edited by muru

:(

I would recommend everyone download or foward any email they wish to keep from clanskullcrusher.com, thehonorempire.net, and any other domains with T.H.E. (see below). Use your full email address and login at http://thehonorempire.net:2095/

I do not know how long the old site will be up (hopefully until I can get everything moved over).

Everyone that has an email account on any T.H.E. website should email me with the following information:

1. Username @ domain name . ext
  2. A new password OR another email address to forward the above email to.

If you wish to have an email under a different domain name, now is the time to do so.

Available domain names:

• PGOH.ORG
  • CLANSKULLCRUSHER.COM
  • SKULLCRUSHERORCS.COM
  • SKULLCRUSHERORCS.ORG
  • THEHONOREMPIRE.COM
  • THEHONOREMPIRE.NET
  • THEHONOREMPIRE.ORG
  • IMPERIALTRADECONSORTIUM.COM

Borg, can you please relay this in game to both the folks here and in PGoH to help spread the word?

Thanks!

I really like the looks of the new site. Thank you for all your hard work.

I second that. Really kick-ass job there! I smiled when it loaded :tease:

-Mu