I need of assistance.

Takaas

Im looking for a brave group to venture into some heroic instances to complete some quests I have. I am in need of the following heroics:

Arcatraz

Sethek Halls

Shadow Labs

Shattered Halls

Steamvaults

If anyone should be forming a group for any of these and are in need of a well geared, Survival spec Hunter, please contact me.

I presume those are all for the Trials of the Naaru quest series? I think I need some on my mage and warrior as well actually. I believe I knew you had these but for some reason we have not been able to get runs going. I think the problem is that alot of them are in some of the hardest of the heroics to do, Particularly Shatterd Halls, Steamvaults and Sethekk Halls. I have yet to go to Heroic Arcatraz but Im told its not too bad.

The problem becomes finding more folks to make a balanced group. And a good group at that. I dare say if we can't find folks here who can come with us, we won't find anyone. :devil:

I presume those are all for the Trials of the Naaru quest series? I think I need some on my mage and warrior as well actually. I believe I knew you had these but for some reason we have not been able to get runs going. I think the problem is that alot of them are in some of the hardest of the heroics to do, Particularly Shatterd Halls, Steamvaults and Sethekk Halls. I have yet to go to Heroic Arcatraz but Im told its not too bad.

The problem becomes finding more folks to make a balanced group. And a good group at that. I dare say if we can't find folks here who can come with us, we won't find anyone. :)

"Trial of the Naaru" and "Kalynna's Request" from Karazhan.