PvE DPS Warrior

Crikrunner

Ug latz I'm currently working on my warrior Jhezaj and found a great leveling build I thought I'd share with rest of you, basically it revolves around 2h fury/arm with Improved Slam. I know several of our warriors in the guild don't like to tank so I thought I'd share this to help every realize what benefit a dps warrior can bring. Fury warriors currently if played correctly can bring amazing dps often beating out ever rogues. They are a huge benefit in 25 mans where they can just dps without the need to tank.

Here is guide to getting the most out of a MS / Improved Slam build

Link

Dabu!

Also if you just back out the main forums lots of great stickied posts on maxing your dps

Edited by Crikrunner

Ug latz I'm currently working on my warrior Jhezaj and found a great leveling build I thought I'd share with rest of you, basically it revolves around 2h fury/arm with Improved Slam. I know several of our warriors in the guild don't like to tank so I thought I'd share this to help every realize what benefit a dps warrior can bring. Fury warriors currently if played correctly can bring amazing dps often beating out ever rogues. They are a huge benefit in 25 mans where they can just dps without the need to tank.

Here is guide to getting the most out of a MS / Improved Slam build

Link

Dabu!

Also if you just back out the main forums lots of great stickied posts on maxing your dps

Just some additional points.

Improved slam only truly shines if you have lots of rage... which isn't the case most of the time unless you are being hit hard. Arms warriors are ok for soloing, and only can provide equal raid DPS to a fury warrior in T6 gear with windfury, and in fights with lots of raid damage (to build thier rage). Fury warriors on the other had are rarely rage starved, since they are dual wielding (offhand generates rage). Fury warriors only limitation to raid DPS is their threat generation. Then there is prot leveling, which is all about endurance (takes longer to down stuff, but alot less down time between encounters).

The big advantage to arms warriors while leveling is that they have a higher chance to hit than fury warriors.

Just some additional points.

Arms warriors are ok for soloing, and only can provide equal raid DPS to a fury warrior in T6 gear with windfury, and in fights with lots of raid damage (to build thier rage).

Yeah, this is why I'll likely never be able to go back to being DPS warrior and still see 10 or 25 man content. Because Jalzin is Prot, I might one day get to tank in places like that. And warriors maybe one of the most gear dependant classes, but I imagin dps warriors are even worse. They need top end gear to come close to the dps that mages, warlocks, rogues and enhance Shaman deal out. :devil: