Pinecone's drunken druid deviate day

Volonazra

In that case. And seeing that there is nothing on for saturday night (in the raidlist) then at 9 pm server time I will be having lures en mas at the oasis right outside Wailing Caverns. Then whoever wants to participate, can come .. we will catch some fish, preferably deviant fish, I'll cook them and we will have naked Pirate vs Ninja pvp, races and whatever people can think of would be a fun measurement.

Oh .. and I certainly hope most of us will be drunk. Not a requirement though .. But would probably be mindnumbing to be together with the rest of us if you are not a lil tipsy.

Oh and for another night. I once got something on me in wow, so the entire world really blurred out big time. Not just a little bit of alcohol, no sir. I hae in mind a screen shot contest where you need to have the world blurred out the most (and with no use of photoshop). And preferably doing somethig stupid!

Beware prancing naked druids all hopped up on the deviate. :D

Id wuz fun had by all, even dah alliance wunt'd to play at dah crossroads, agh razor hill. dey nub play long wid us, so we took dah fight to demz! Astranaar be crusher land now, GOLAD! Agh Rumour huv id dat Bula even clomp'd elves.

Edited by Kailand

And ebryun dinks da smellies cum by acident!

Dis wus all planned!

Me be gud dat way!

/

Nahh. Thank you all for showing up. And to all of those that wanted but found themselves tied up other places. It was fun. And the night was well finished by defending and attaching the alliance.

And just so everyone knows.. I think the ninjas won. .. .. sadly enuff! Pirates ftw!

/

Danks to du all again! Dis was much fun fur me! (dat be all dat matters!)

Great job Pinecone.

I think the passers by and travelers of the Barrens were abit concerned about our mental state.

Well fought duel Betelgeuce. But, Ill get you next time. Your so lucky that after 25mins, it was 15min past my girls bedtime and I had to take a dive.

Much tanks fer da fun der Pinecone. I nub spect be clompin allys. Me like fer comin' da Pinecone Bloodlust Fishin' Expedition. Gud job wit da firahs, keep me berry warm.

Me needin untangle me fishin line fer next time.

Me tinks me see Bula kissin da Elfie innkeep in Astranaar.

Edited by Cristoba

Great job Pinecone.

I think the passers by and travelers of the Barrens were abit concerned about our mental state.

Well fought duel Betelgeuce. But, Ill get you next time. Your so lucky that after 25mins, it was 15min past my girls bedtime and I had to take a dive.

:D

• 2 weeks later...