Trials and Tribulations

muru

Hello all!

I just thought ya all might like to know what is currently goin' on with the whole Muru/Benim nightmare.

You Crusherz that have been around awhile, know that about 2 years ago, my account was hacked with keylogger and Muru/Benim were stolen. I got them back and thought I had solved problem, Well, since I have not played them in a year or so, I did not realize that( it looks like) they were unauthoridely realm transferred a few monhs ago. I have a new PC since then and have changed all my passwords and have solved any logger problems with accounts. I hope that Blizz will help me, but so far, no luck.

Anyways, if I lost them (I hope not) I will just deal with it. I am already working on my own personal backstory for my other characters if this happens. Poor Muru, the gods have not been kind!:yub: They were dear to me, but if need be , their memory will live on in the development of other characters.

The good news is, my PC woes have been solved. Plus, I love all aspects of WOW, so I certainly do not mind leveling others. Lastly, all you Crushers have been wonderful in offering assistance. What a great way to have to deal with a problem. Peeps around you that care enough to help.

Anyone around me in real life knows I love telling stories. I am just gonna turn this whole affair around and consider it fodder for Crusher legend. If the gods have truly spoken for the last time, let Benim and Muru live long in the hearts and minds of all Crushers!! :yahoo:>:L

If it is true that things have went down how you suspect. A quick search on the Armory points out some curious things. Muru has two likely suspects.

But, Benim has no match

Makes ya go "hmm" :yahoo:

Edited by Volonazra

Well Muru/Benim, if you need a leveling partner let me know. My Horde alts are taking up a temporary residence on Sisters of Elune at the moment, but at least one will be back in January if I can do it.

I'd be glad to roll a new one here and level with ya.

Hey Huato,

It was always a pleasure playin' with you! I am back here on AD, (I transferred one alt already) and plan on stayin with the Crusherz fer good. I can always use another partner, as I love levelin' alts!!

See ya soon!

I have that cooldown to wait out to transfer again. :cool:

But I could certainly roll a new toon and level them up here again while I wait.

I do have a 70 Human Mage on AD and a couple of other lower level Alliance alts floating around there too. :yahoo:

Cool, I should be on tonight...hit 11 earlier, so I'm getting to the quest lines in Org for RFC.

Make Morgh go holy with his pally and we have a 3 man arena team :yahoo:

Edited by Huato