Karazhan

Takaas

Greetings to all of you. I am here to give thanks for letting me attend you Karazhan runs as a fill in. You guys do a great job and have a great atmosphere in the group itself that makes if very fun. I hope I can keep aiding you in the future and hope you would consider me should a regular spot open on the raid on Friday nights. Also, if you should need any aid with anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Thank YOU for coming with us at the last minute. You did well. We always try and have a great time no matter what we're running! ;) Sorry I had to ditch out so suddenly last night, I would have loved to keep going last night but that darned real life just keeps popping up. ;)

Thank YOU for coming with us at the last minute. You did well. We always try and have a great time no matter what we're running! ;) Sorry I had to ditch out so suddenly last night, I would have loved to keep going last night but that darned real life just keeps popping up. ;)

I'd have stopped us there anyway. I'm not the regular leader and I wasn't going to try and continue pushing when we were having some problems and we'd have to be replacing another healer anyway, since Frei can't go past 2am server-time.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah! I wish I had checked to see if we were running it this week! I figured we wouldn't be cause of the holiday and all. I got drunk instead and jumped on TS at about 5 am server time . . . funny thing weren't many on . . . hope I didn't get too obnoxious to whoever was on . . .don't really remember, lol.