SSC Raid, We want YOU!

Kailand

Yes, that's right, there is a joint raid between quality and the crushers, as well as friends being organised. How do you let us know of your intentions of going, well that is easy, we are doing raid signups so that we know that you are interested. Visit quality's raid signup at www.laughingdevil.com/raid. We are looking for tanks, DPS, AOE DPS, and atleast 4 more healers.

If you don't signup to show your interest and dedication, then do not complain that you were left out.

As for the time - tentatively 7:30 pm start, with invites starting at 7:00.

Anyother questions you can direct to me, or to kierthan.

Also we will be wanting to get resist gear (frost/nature) crafted for our tanks, if you have some extra mats, the donations would be appreciated.

===============================EDIT========================================

I was just notified that www.laughingdevil.com is no longer working, as we have let people know during the raid the new URL is www.qualityguild.net/raid

Edited by Kailand

i sent you a pm not sure if it went thru...so here is a recap:

my thurs' night class is changing to tuesday.

might change by nov. first...might not.

i'd really like to join if possible.

if it does not change to the tues night by the time your raid starts...perhaps a tank or dps will flake out on you that i can replace ;)

yay.

-Harne.

I sent a reply to your PM.... signup, and let us know details as they come in - we are still short an offtank, and were hoping for a feral druid you lucky bear!

From

Kailand

• 1 month later...

Volnazra just let me know that www.laughingdevil.com/raid no longer works, as we have let people know during the raid, the new URL is www.qualityguild.net/raid. Sorry for the confusion and problems this has caused.

Zebgora is able to craft Iceguard Plate set. As well as the Wildguard set. Though Im sure there are probably a few others that also can ;) but I would still be glad to help out if you need some made. Only problem is those darn things take Primal nethers, and Khorium, which Im a little low on right now. I was sort of saving up my badges for a trinket off the vendor but I can use them to buy nethers this time if you need any of that made. :D

Wish I could also help you out with Frost resist for mail, or leather as well but I can't think of anything my LW can make with frost or nature resist. What the hell. I'll go ahead and sign up at least though there are probably already many Mages ahead of me but I can be on reserve. Its cool. What night of the week is it for btw?

Edited by Zebgora