The return to galaxies???

Epit Kinstar

Have you been longing to return to a galaxy far, far away? Now is the perfect time!

Former citizens of the galaxy can return for 21 days if they have been inactive for 90 days or more. Log back in to your former account now and check out the new Beast Master expertise system firsthand. Hurry, this offer is only available until 11:59PM PST September 30, 2007!

Remember, keep your account opted-in and your email address updated to find out about great offers and opportunities from Star Wars Galaxies and Sony Online Entertainment!

Star Wars Galaxies, SOE

So is SOE suffering and its trying to get back its population, if so its sad.

• 1 month later...

Eh, I'm back... if anyone remembers me. It's a way to keep myself from burning out on WoW. I must say I never seriously played SWG, it was all about the friends I messed around with that made the game for me. Yeah, SoE f'ed it up pretty bad, but eh... I can deal with it. Never had a character past 30 anyways, so not sure exactly how badly it messed me up ;)

If anyone's back around on Eclipse, I'm actually standing in the ITC Mall in Neo-Rome now >.> Name's Narbis Kentrol (surprise, surprise?)

Or, if you're in WoW, I'm on Sentinels server, name's Keltin (70 Night Elf Warrior, currently in Temp Name, not sure for how long though as they're merging with an upstart raiding guild due to member losses (we did pick a sad server for progression) and I only joined to get a foot into the 25mans with a guild that worked for my schedule and my gear level) As a guild, they'd gotten to VR in TK, and Lurker in SSC. We were attempting both Al'ar and Tidewalker. Also took out Gruul and Mag. I love 25man stuff, I'm just not quite geared enough to be main tank quite yet >.<

Only playing WoW really atm as my new laptop's dying. Can't even install SWG as the cd drive doesn't work. I'm out in a parking lot with my old laptop which has overheating issues and isn't very powerful. Eh, ordering parts to build me a desktop anyways, no biggie.

Hope to see y'all around sometime. :clomp:

Hey there Narbis, I do remember you, and I was in SWG earlier this year and have decided to let the game go. I only activated my account long enough to see alot of houses get burned to the ground. It seems that IHC has absorbed a good amount of people from guilds that we all knew. If you get in there again, say hey to Chao and hope that everyone is doing well. Check us all out sometime on Argent Dawn. :clomp:

Archived