Something random.

Tonac

So here i am bored and with nothing to do!so I'm gonna post something me and my RL friend(Jaxie) find strange, awesome, and other stuff!

when he was about 51 we desided to run Sunken temple, the instance goes well with talk about "what if Dragon's call Droped? it would be awesome, but its like.. 0.01% drop rate" so we finally kill all the dragons! and head down to Eranikus, While we start the fight.. As soon as scooter starts letting loose with some growls, Boom! I Disconnect. now Jaxie and Scooter have to solo Eranikus! so after I manage to get back on.. I see Eranikus dead and jaxie and sxooter still Alive! whee!

Then i get back on vent and his going "omg! omg! omg!!! Dragon's Call!!! zomg!' it was Great!

and now when he was 56 (happend today ;) ) We ran Scholomance!

As were going thruogh it the second time, I wonder how 5 60s could ever wipe in here,, its pretty easy so long as you have a little pocket healer ;)

So then we finally ge to the Darkmaster! during the fight, Jaxie gets Disconnected! :O

And then teleported to one of the rooms, this goes on for about a minute, as I watch his HP get closer and closer to 0% I was stoping everything on Gandling, finally he ported me right in front of Jaxie! as soon as he hits 5-7% he gets back on and bubbles and I kill the mobs! we then proceed to Woop Gandings, and whoa! holy Warlock gear batman!

The dreadmist mask drops and the Headmasters Charge! Jaxie takes the mask to be disenchanted and I get a fun staff to go with my eve rBuilding lock' Look

Anywaaaaay... Enjoy! :D

Ha!

those are crazy odds!

yay for epix! and almost dying!

! wait ! that might be the secret! .. you just need to duo the instance and almost die before killing the boss! Insta epic! neat! im gonna try it!

fun!

:)

thanks for sharing your adventures Tonac ;)

As were going thruogh it the second time, I wonder how 5 60s could ever wipe in here,

Hehehe, Scholo was one of my favourite places to go at 60 with extremely strange group composition. The best was when we went in with an elemental shaman, three frost mages, and a hunter...using the hunter's pet to tank. The only fight that we couldn't do with the hunter pet was the Alexei Barov fight (we called in a warrior...the hunter had to go anyway), but it went very quickly otherwise and was a blast ;)

The old UBRS raids (before they scaled down the group size) were fun too...all kinds of crazy stories from there, including me mage-kiting Drakk a few times :)

As to how any group of 60s could wipe in the old places? It honestly wasn't too hard to wipe if you were freshly 60 with little gear. Since those instances were designed, nearly every class has had a talent review, additional abilities added, and the raising of the level cap has seen some classes more than double their damage output. I recently solo'ed almost all of DM East for my doomguard quest (and general stupid-fun) and, having attempted it at 60 as well (and gotten fairly far back then), it's almost staggering how much easier it is now at 70. Ten levels may not seem like much, but so much has been added that it trivialises just how difficult some of those instances were before for the under- or moderately-geared party.

On a side note, one of my favourite things to do now is run through ZF or ST with fist weapons on Kelani and just beat everything up. The level difference is so large that I barely take damage anyway and it just reminds me of playing "Punch Out!". I even jokingly make Batman sound effects sometimes :p