Maube!

Qiris

awwwwwww- currently sitting here with a gabe sucking on my hand. So typing this is gunna be very slow =p Gabe doesnt give me much time to do anything that cannot be done while nursing =p He is a cuddle baby for sure - hard to believe he is already over 2 months old. He smiles like crazy now =)

Miss you folks as the only time I've had to myself lately is rushing to do errands while Kat watches the baby - which isnt exactly relaxing or fun =p heck I cant even poo in peace!

The new kittens look adorable Qiris! I dont think I have seen my kitties save for Kismet for more then 5 minutes a day since the big move =p

Kat of course can play as much as he wants =p and he does - tho his new game of choice is LotRO and Civ =p Miss ya'll very much - and looking forward to a time when Gabe can take more then a 10 minute nap during the day =p he is currently VERY grouchy as I puth im down to type this - but of course it is the fussy time for most babies anyway =p almost time for his bath and then I can hope he goes down for bed before 10 so I can at least take a bath without him =p

Anyway - gotta go before Gabe pops his hernia =p

gabeybaby.myphotoalbum.com for all his latest pictures =)

Edited by Maube

So good to see you online and thank you for sharing the pictures.

I LOVE your hair short like that -- I'd wondered how you ended up cutting it. It looks fantastic, and your lil guy si just adorable.

**hug**

Heheh thanks =) just put him in his crib - so he should be out for at least an hour - poor guy is REALLY gassy today - wonder what I ate that disagrees with him so.

The haircut took a while to get used to but I like it now :thumbsup: Mom promised to treat me to a highlight session soon =) of course once we do a strand test because goodness knows hormones can make dye jobs go nuts =p Almost 11 inches of hair was sent off to Locks for Love =) Dont I feel special!

Gabe is a real charmer - although he is very needy in the regards he wants to be held pretty much every waking moment... and daytime naps are never by himself. I have various slings and wraps that I carry him in - I am a babywearin Momma! he was 12lbs 8oz at the 2 month checkup so I am guessing he is at least 13lbs by now - so almost double birthweight. Not bad for a exclusively breastfed baby =)

Now comes the fun part of trying to find a job with the limited time I have without him attached... of course I would rather do something remotely fun for the limited time I have to myself - but such is life =p anyway - gunna go do some job hunting now - joy and rapture