Tavern night in trinny

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Id like to thank the members who made it to the tavern last night, it was a ball!! It was nice to see a pretty full tavern between us and rpers that generally dont come to our tavern. It was tremendous fun and i think we'll get more opportunites like that so i hope to see more members on saturdays after 7.Mare did very well for her first large rp and she said to me she had tremendous fun,I hope she keeps going with it because she'll do well *smiles to mare*

With the thought of members logging on,we all need to try to log on more, especially on saturdays for the meetings since id like to set up hunts or something special for us after. Kodoz and i would like to get the guild back in gear with fun and events but if no one is there but the high ranking leaders than its hard to set up events. I know rl is difficult and i know some do log on and you hide, stop hiding from the guild come to join us, were in a guild for many reasons mostly to be in a joined community. I know i have been guilty of little log in time but i am always here for meetings and any events we or any other guild holds and i always send invites to the members.Also with that being said do not invis on icq ,from me at least, put me on your visible list so i can know you can be contacted.

anyway thats my rave and my 'rant' i hope to seemore coming outfor the guild because there will be alot coming up and really fast, and if you arent on you will miss out on some big fun.

Bill is kinda hard to understand, but you can always ask him in guild "what'd ya say?" and he will usually tell you whatever it was. He takes some getting used to, but if you hang out at the tavern often enough you learn to speak his language :yahoo: I had a lot of fun too, I don't usually get to come to meetings or the tavern night so it was great to see all those that did come and hang out a bit.