would like to hold

i would to hold a b-day party for nimue my tamer/fencer on june 24 i have not come up with a time and no it not my real b-day just wwant to giveme char a b-day and help with me roleplaying some it will be at my new house that i got yes it in fel but it in bear pont not of the red that live there are my friend and will not bother PGoH members if you like to come let me on the bords or my icq thanks

mare jade

Is your avatar getting ready to breastfeed something? :D

Honestly, I think if you dont have something positive to say in a situation like this then you shouldnt say anything at all... Its her avatar and not yours.

i would to hold a b-day party for nimue my tamer/fencer on june 24 i have not come up with a time and no it not my real b-day just wwant to giveme char a b-day and help with me roleplaying some it will be at my new house that i got yes it in fel but it in bear pont not of the red that live there are my friend and will not bother PGoH members if you like to come let me on the bords or my icq thanks

mare jade

A party sounds like fun. I would like to come and I will if I can.

Guest Charlie

I will be out of town ..hmmm well depending on the time i may be able to make it, ill becoming backfrom portland, so it all depends on the time,but i shall tryto make it:)

Is your avatar getting ready to breastfeed something? :jessica:

Honestly, I think if you dont have something positive to say in a situation like this then you shouldnt say anything at all... Its her avatar and not yours.

Hey, nothing nonpositive about breastfeeding! Honestly, to me, it really looks like she's about to pop out one of those dirty pillows and let some lucky toddler go to town. I am not poking fun in a malicious way, and I hope she keeps that avatar :grunteek:

p.s. lrn2 lighten up ;)

p.p.s. Feel free to make fun of my roachy avatar!

Edited by Rhoach

Mare Jade,

you dont suck at rp... I think you just need more practice at it is all.. Maybe by rping more with the guild y ou can do things such as hunts, tavern nights, guild meetings, or just log on and hang out and be willing to have fun. I know how it can be in reallife to find time sometimes. But if you just have fun with it when you are able to get on, it will get easier.