Gruul's lair/25 man with the Wolves

Odenn

Ug der Latz

Currently the Wolves are considering the formation of a 2nd 25 man group to tackle larger content such as Gruul's lair. A raid progresses much easier if the people that are there are consistent. Our raid signups have always been open to anyone but it would make it easier if we could enter a partnership to fill the roster with primarily people from both our guilds as it would make a more cohesive group. I ask if there is any interest to please respond here, contact me in game or sign up on the Gruul2 raid signup located at www.winterolves.org as it will give me more information when I discuss it with some of the officers tonight. Skullcrushers have always been held in very high regard by Dwals and the rest of the guild leadership as quality people and I would like to see that continue as we progress forward.

*salute*

That's awesome! I always feel bad that I can't include everyone every raid :\ And I know that a lot of those who've been signing up are A-gamers that I just can't squeeze in if I want to be consistent.

*cheers*!

• 1 month later...

Oriah and Reyox, probably the best way to get in this raid now is to talk to Odenn directly to see if there's still space. We've been running it a couple weeks with a full 25 people signing up, altho there were a few no shows last week, mainly healers.