My Kara Raid...

Vendes

Samoset here. Priest from BfB. I'd love to join you this Friday for Karazhan. I hear ignognict, viyna and perhaps Konstance may join you.

I'll come in any form you want me too. I'm holy/disc spec right now. I'll roll shadow if you have the healing covered. I know 2 mana batteries would be hot. I could also bring my hunter who is also keyed if needed. It's up to you.

Find me online or send me an ingame to Orono or Samoset.

Samoset (70 Priest)

Orono (70 Hunter)

Edited by Samoset

For those that have signed up for my raid but have yet to make it in...don't worry...this is only the 3rd week and as people get geared i will rotate some new people in so they get a chance too. :yahoo:

Woot! We got Aran, Illhoof and Prince down tonight! You guys are awesome. Gratz Yuz on your new axe and tier helm! :)

Sunday was Awesome! I have bad news about tonight. I just found out that I have to go to an awards ceremony and give an award to one of my high school juniors (I work in a high school). This event starts at 6 but I know it is unlikely I'll be online at the start of Kara. I don't know for sure, this is my first time to this event in this school. It was my attempt to be very dependable to this raid and I have let you all down. I'm sorry for that. Samoset is logged at the gates of Karazhan and I'll log on as soon as I get home. I'm bummed. With Konstance coming I had a new holy build that would really help with the possibly Curator, definitly Aran fight as well as Illhoof. My prayer of healing that I just spec'd to is hitting for 800-1200, being instant cast you can see how handy this could be in these group damage fights. I'll log on as soon as I get home.

Samo. : (

Woot! We got Aran, Illhoof and Prince down tonight! You guys are awesome. Gratz Yuz on your new axe and tier helm! :dancing_smile:

i would like to congradulate you on your hard work to achieve this, it made me happy to hear that you accomplished it so soon after you started the raid, keep it up, im routin for ya :) Happy Birthday!

*claps* Arinelle! way to go, unbelievable progress!

You bring honor to the clan! *cheers*

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is reviving but i signed up for the raids this week, i'm warrior and not prot, if thats a issue i can respec if you need me too, please contact me in game so i can give your more details

~reyox

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let anyone know that might be interested...Nightbane and Netherspite have been defeated!

That is all...now back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

Remember several months back, you were very uncertain of success and hesitant to even take on what seemed too high a goal.

I knew success would come if you just refused to let any doubts or temporary setbacks stop you from simply going for it.

Congratulations to you and your raiders. :)

• 3 weeks later...