Me And Vendes, Teaming Up!

Demoan

we have some talk betweeen us flying around, and thought it was time to air it.

Me and Vendes *Arinelle* are planning, and wanting to form a Raiding group. :laugh:

theres 1 solid one that we know of already, im not sure whats going on with the other group.

BUT if you are interested, please post in this topic so i can start writting down names, and figureing more things out, to later give to Vendes.

thank you :D

Edit: i have knowledge of Karazhan past the shade of aran, so i should be a good leader...with practice :p

Edited by Demoan

Hee hee i was just about to write something...your too fast for me :laugh:

Yes please let us know if you are interested, don't be shy!!!

One thing to remember - don't get frustrated. It takes a while to get people to come continuously, and to get the class balance right. What you may have to do initially is grab people who are keyed and aren't part of a current Kara run, regardless of the class balance and just work on downing Attuman, and maybe the animal boss. By doing this you get geared up somewhat, and more importantly get people involved. Those two bosses are relatively quick to do and can be pugged. once you have a good group, then progress on and try Moroes. Additionally, if somebody isn't keyed and wants to go, work to get them keyed, as the more people that are keyed the more varied selection of people you have that can go. Finally if you are having trouble with Attuman and the animal boss, then people need gear up a bit more, and that requires grinding the high level instances, the heroic instances, reputation, and maybe PvP depending on your class.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Kailand

Im not a crusher? News to me....

Glad I was informed...

Is that a subtle hint?

I am glad people notice me...especially since i am on almost every day. bah.

Either way...I am still working on getting a group together...half way there if anyone is interested.

Edited by Vendes

I think Rhoach made a mistake, Arinelle. He might have thought you were still with that small group you joined while leveling your Paladin.

Demoan has definitely left, as Im sure you're aware.

Thats fantastic on the group... what times were you looking at? I might be able to help, but I think I missed the post on the times.

- Bar

As for the times it would be a weekday evening, excluding wed since that is gruuls lair with ama. Other than that nothing has been decided, but since those that I have snagged are on pretty much every night it is pretty open for working around the others that are convinced to join.