Upcoming Time

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I went to the cardiologist today and they said i need to replace my AICD. It isnt an immensely difficult surgery but im not sure of what the side effects will be. But no matter it shouldnt be very bad. I just wanted to let everyone know early that i will be going sometime in the next month or so.

http://www.guidant.com/products/aicd.shtml (the device that is being put in)

Edited by Charlie

I went to the cardiologist today and they said i need to replace my AICD. It isnt an immensely difficult surgery but im not sure of what the side effects will be. But no matter it shouldnt be very bad. I just wanted to let everyone know early that i will be going sometime in the next month or so.

http://www.guidant.com/products/aicd.shtml (the device that is being put in)

SIster, I really hope the surgery goes well for you. Let me know how everything goes! Were all rooting for you!

CAlli

Yikes Charlie....Heart surgery of any sort isnt any joke. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. Seems like you have had just a rotten string of events surrounding you lately. I hope things for you can settle down and get back to some better things.

Steel.

Be sure I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, my friend!

However, I do know the surgery is relatively simple nowadays, and I hope you will be away and back quickly, and in best of health.