There is nothing more sweeter than...

Relikk

Not all the loot, not all the fun solo quests, nothing even comes close to the excitement and fun of a well-oiled group.

I thought I lost my mojo. But somewhere in shadow labyrinth, I found it!! Hu-rah! We mopped that place from end to end. I also discovered a neat way to ensure the second boss (Ogre) goes down easy, I'll put that strategy on the allakzams.

Sure, there will be some that will say "it was a joke and we did it first try" yada yada, but we all reached 70 at different times, and have different schedules, and secretely desire to group with particular ppl.

I have a long commute, about 1 hour, through some very beautiful areas and farmlands. The snow began to fall and began to accumulate. In the distance, another car approached. As the distance closed between us, we looked at each other, I, trusting him, hoped he would keep his vehicle on his side of the road, and he likewise. It was a mutual feeling, a sigh of relief as we passed that neither of us were going to fast, that we were alert, sober, and maintained a vehicle in good mechanical condition with tires with actual tread on them. That we weren't lost and looking at maps e.g. vrugz *tease* - or that we were looking out of portholes because either of us was too lazy to clear the snow off our windows. I think it's kinda like that in an instance. You just know what you need to do without saying anything, and when the speakers crack with a call out on teamspeak, it's like we turn on our blinkers.

This editorial brought to you by Rel, and is in no way the opinion of this guild, (legal jargon here).

ive been running instaces with masishu lately...

And he has a particular way of rogue'ing... at first i must say there were grating aspects to his "leadership" , a particular hands off approach, and disproval for screwups ;) ... but!

he has a predictable methodology, and now i can roll with him very efficiently.

Also, ive been in instances with the hunter Durmm. He has been great! ice traps always around and as tank im constantly kiting adds into them. I would say the best is when your group handles CC well, especialy on the fly.

I must say i agree with you rel, noth'n quite like get'n that well oil'd machine feel ;)

-Harne

Edited by Houli