Arena Meeting Times

Rhoach

Alrighty. I got on at 3:32, and waited for an hour.

Not one arena member showed up.

There isn't a whole lot of excuse for this, seeing as how I sent every last member an ingame email specifically telling them to come and check this post, as well as notifying me if this time/day didn't work so well.

Please guys, help me out here. If you're not going to be able to make it, please let me know, and give me some sort of indication as to when you *can* make it.

I took into account all that let me know about their limitations beforehand. It's just those that didn't give me any forewarning about possibly not being able to show up, and then let me find out they weren't coming the hard way.

Those who do not show up next sunday/wednesday without letting me know will be subject to ejection from the arena squad to make room for more enthusiastic members who cannot join currently due to limited roster space.

p.s. This does not apply to the members who have let me know about their limited schedule beforehand.

p.p.s. Ejected arena members will have their gold refunded.

meh sundays are bad for me, I can make wensdays meetings as long as I dont got extra work thrown at me before it since I dont gotta be up early so yeah. I wont make the sunday meetins

as you know, i seem to be an instance whore, so just gimme a yell if im not already chatting with yas, about 1/2 before hand, as i intend to make it, but sometimes lose track of time ... thx.