Greetings to all!

Coldren

Greetings, fellow Guardians!

I was wondering - what members are still on active duty? I see we have a new Emperor and Empress since I last ventured in Sosaria, so undoubtedly, much has changed. I'll be returning, if only for a brief while, and I was curious to know if it would be possible to rejoin the ranks again? I'll have much to catch up on, and would like some friendly faces to to converse with and ask questions, if any of you are patient enough with an old man like myself!

Much appreciated.

Strength and Honor!

Edited by Coldren

Hello and welcome back!

I am a relatively new in the online community, compared to you, Coldren (member #8!!!). That would be some of the appropriate replay to your post Here. That post really brought a big big smile to me. It was really nicely said.

That said, I can return to your questions.

There are only a handful of members who go back more than 3 years, some are also returnees. Our current Emprors, Charlie and Kodoz, rebuilt the PGoH empire which was at dire straits when I joined, almost two years ago and currently there are a few score real people in it, about 100 characters.

Yes, much have changed, and don't doubt there will be plenty of people willing to help in any way possible! Many friendly faces are around PGoH.

OF COURSE you can rejoin the ranks, all you needed to do is ask, and you just did :dancing_smile:

I'll be looking forward to see you, in game and in ICQ.

(But I don't see a meeting face to face (with a handshake) in the near future, unless you have a way to circumvent some 6000 miles :dancing_smile: )

Strength and Honor,

and safe journeys.

Edited by Eisaac

Yes, and welcome back! I'm afraid you are right that many things have changed but we can quickly get you back up to speed. I've sent an authorization request on ICQ, and hope to get in touch with you soon. And Martok, if you want him to be your squire, Then get back in UO. :dancing_smile:

Also, so you know, we now have a way to guild chat in UO, so use the

\

button to talk in guild chat. See you soon, and may honor guide and bind thee!

I don't know the history of "Squire to MARTOK!", I only tried to use it to lure Martok back to UO :dancing_smile:

And not to worry, PGoH do not give offensive titles!

I don't believe anyone will have an offensive title, as even if the person is a masochist who wants a self abusive title, it will be bad diplomacy (and 'not exactly' honorary)

Well, I came back last night to a very warm welcome! Thank you all for your welcome, patience and assistance.

I still have a lot to re-learn about the game, though, as should have been clearly evident last night. I don't recall ever dying in succession so many times in such a small period since I became GM anything.. Let alone with a 6x GM character! Thankfully, everyone else was in top form and kept me from having to run back.

:dancing_smile:

Never thought I'd see the day when "vanquishing" was "OK" and Exceptional Plate wasn't that good... Time to fire up the old smithy and find some valorite veins... Which in and of it self should be an interesting experience!

I look forward to the next chance I get to log in!

Stength and Honor!

No no, you did really well, especially considering they were freaking paragon ancient wyrms. Give yourself some credit! (This is Piper, by the way. Well, Senator Piper... we have two Pipers so I'm never sure of what to call myself. Haha.)

Edited by Blair