MC Chris, nerd-core!

lefou

A good friend of mine turned me on to MC Chris when I was still playing SWG (Balgosa, who made many of the SWG-based videos that were widely distributed...I'm even in a few since he used guildies as cast most of the time >:L ). Good stuff in there for sure and I absolutely love the Imperial Senate skits.

fetts vette was a good one! Were you in "cheeky cheeky" V? That was another of my favs. As awesome as Balgosa's videos were, my all time fav SWG video will always be Fallen

I know the person that did Fallen as well, although not as well as I know Bal (we mostly just performed together at Cantina Crawls, whereas I know Bal in RL).

I was out for the Cheeky Cheeky filming, but made it for most of the others. Fett's Vette was filmed on the test server...Pex (SOE Event Coordinator for SWG) helped immensely with that one, loaning the armour and some other props (saved us the pain of trying to drag a dancer/musician and a DE through DWB...90% saber block was great, but those shots that got through HURT).

I miss doing those videos quite a bit. Balgosa was always coming up with ideas and I don't know how many times we would just sit there playing with emotes until he got exactly the expressions he wanted. Reminds me, I should call his sorry butt and see what he's up to :sorry: I still have a pic of him on Halloween dressed as his SWG character >:0