In Memorium

Maube

http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=5c970a6e-...11-8a39a2fdf32b

Everyone who has friends/relatives or anyone over fighting for the Country... My prayers go out to you.

Jason was proud to serve his country and his fellow Americans. And While I mourn his passing - I respect and admire him for his courage and dilegence.

God Speed Jason. God Speed.

“Captain Hamill died defending the principles of democracy, not only for the people of Iraq, but for those of us here at home,” Governor Rell said. “His status as a hero was confirmed the day he joined the ranks of the Army, and I know his service and memory will be honored by Connecticut and the nation. We can all take a small step toward repaying the enormous debt of gratitude we owe Captain Hamill by lowering our flags.”

I can only offer a quote from Andrew Jackson to this:

"Every good citizen makes his country's honor his own, and cherishes it not only as precious but as sacred. He is willing to risk his life in its defence and is conscious that he gains protection while he gives it."

A sincere thank you to Captain Jason Hamill for his service to his country and its citizens, and to his family for giving up the most precious thing in the world so that he could serve - time with a beloved family member. You're all heroes in my eyes and, every day, I cherish the liberty and freedom that our soldiers have fought to protect (past and present).

I can offer my deep and sincere sympathy. (as I am not an American nor religious)

You Are Remembered.

“Captain Hamill died defending the principles of democracy, not only for the people of Iraq, but for those of us here at home,” Governor Rell said. ...

I want to add to that. It is not only the people of Iraq. Not only for home and country, friends and relatives. Rather say everywhere and for anyone around the world.

Thank you for standing for democracy, everywhere, against all those who would rather shut their eyes at the face of tyranny, murder and terrorism.

And, according to this, Keep safe. Always. Everywhere.