Thanks guys!!!

fablle

:hello: Hey guys im back, and wanted to thank you all for the black sinew i got!!! i got my bow and staff and could not have done it with out you all!!! if you ever need some DPS or some one to just mess around with im your hunter. :tease:

well im out, and thanks so much!!!

Fablle

Congrats Fabll,

I hope you didn't spend as much as Verissi did to get it...that poor fella spent hundreds of gold dying to those demons and we would see him kiting that last demon in Silithus from the SW corner of the map through every single hive - sometimes he would stop and check his mail as he ran through Cenarion Hold with that big bad demon hot on his tail. :paladin:

Rel

I hope you didn't spend as much as Verissi did to get it...that poor fella spent hundreds of gold dying to those demons and we would see him kiting that last demon in Silithus from the SW corner of the map through every single hive - sometimes he would stop and check his mail as he ran through Cenarion Hold with that big bad demon hot on his tail. ;)

Hahaha, believe me, I thought about doing that :laugh: I did have fun doing that quest, despite some hard times in Un'goro (I was and still am undergeared for that one). In the end, I'm just happy to have done it and really feel that the encounters really stress the weak spots in any player's playstyle...and often improves their skills. For me, the weakness was melee and getting into/out of melee range quickly...and the quest really helped me improve that.