Everytime i start to feel good bout the BC

Oriahtundra

Blizz just knocks my aspiration right back in the dirt... I gotta stay off the Druid forums

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...crusader+strike

That is just evil

Swear they are buffing all Hybrids cept Druids

Then this thread

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...85006&sid=1

Summary: Lvl 70 feral cannot beat a Lvl 60 Rogues DPS in Epics

Granted this is all theory and Beta stuff, may change before it comes out. Seen it stated Ferals Droppin 13k FB's in beta too....though no proof to back it up.

Though the Flight Form nerf got a bandaid, now they nerf mangle too....Bear mangle incoming I bet

Except from Druid Forums

The first was an actual nerf: from (150% + 285) to (150% + 185).

The second was technically a bug fix. Mangle was coming out in game as (fully talented) 180% + 410, when it should have been more like 180% + 342. And even then, it was hitting for harder than it should have, following the math of the tooltip.

NOTE: I'M SAYING IT HIT HARDER THAN THE TOOLTIP CLAIMED IT SHOULD, NOT SAYING I THINK IT HIT TOO HARD.

People like claiming that beta testers asked for Mangle to be nerfed. We didn't; we asked for the developers to tell us which was correct: the damage we were doing, the tooltip in game, or the tooltip on the talent calculator. We liked the damage we were doing; Blizz apparently preferred the talent calculator, and then nerfed it again for good measure.

Edited by Oriahtundra

Like i said Its all hot air till the XP hits. See how many more changes will come.

Though if im in kitty only 1 rogue out DPS's me in MC( maybe cuz they spend so much time dead....hmmm. :0 /poke.

I call your NYA NYA and raise you a BWAHAHAHAAHA

Then Casters/Shaman(the ones that don't heal when i shift out to heal lol)and im usually back and forth with hunters. Survivability is compromised though

I have a druid and a rogue.. yay! the two most'erest gimped classes...or are the classes gimped because of me!?! AHHHHH

they nerf'd crudader strike and vengence at least, mebbe that'll make ya feel beter oriah :p

Edited by Houli

not both gimp'd in the same way,

Rogues - Raid contribution

i 'd argue rogues are the least viable class in raids...a.k.a. they dont offer much other than single target dps, and in pvp there are more "anti - rogue" abilities than against any other class

Druid - Hybrid viability, cat form dps

s'all i meant >:L