As we prepare for Molten Core this night

Odenn

*wall of text incomming*

^ hopefully that will stop Vrugz from reading the rest of this

I know tensions have been strained as of late in the Core, as progress and lure of new dugeons an the expansion draws near. We should not forget why we are here; it is for fun. Please enjoy your time in the core, don't make Maube have to start yelling at people for stupid things, (she very pregnant and grumpy).

That said,

Please bring your A game to the Core. A lot of us can get in the mindset that the Core is easy, farmed and we don't have to try anymore. MC is the last of the current dungeons where we can make mistakes and get away with it. If we pull adds, break sheep, miss a banish, pull aggro, etc... we recover; (probably Scryll will die and the loot god is appeased but mostly we survive). If anyone seeks to progress to higher dungeons in the game, BWL, AQ40, Naxx, and beyond; simple mistakes like this WILL wipe a raid in under 10 seconds, (I've seen it) there is no recovery. Please concentrate and pay attention to what you and the raid are doing and focus on the fight in front of us.

This is the best opportunity most of us have to practice our top skills in a group this size, use it wisely while we can. Veterans of the Core, please help devolop and train those that might be new.

Lets have some fun and kick some ass

See you tonight

::rewrites that on Tainish' list:: Nononono! that sounds like fun! =D

And um... yeah i am grumpy and on a short fuse... those in ZG last night learned that I really can bite when I get frustrated enough :dancing_smile:

/sigh

/draws line through plan to show up naked with bags full of dwarven ale.

WAAAIIITTT! Odenn, shut up. Tainish, your words intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

/sigh

/draws line through plan to show up naked with bags full of dwarven ale.

::rewrites that on Tainish' list:: Nononono! that sounds like fun! =D

::ponders the situation::

Hmmmmm, class could be skipped . . .

Edit:

Sadly, not really but good luck tonight crushers! Spirits be witcha!

Edited by Guilozak