The Eye of Mshami

Trisper

I am Trisper, Guild Leader to The Eye of Mshami. Some of you know me and my guild or its members. I come to you this day because of an action by one of Mshami's members that was in very bad form.

The Mshami member, Taldorn had joined a Black Rock Depths group that had included one of you members, Amahli. Amahli reported to me that Taldorn had not been listening through out the run, causing constanct problems. It eventually came to the point where the group had to yell at him to listen to what he was being told. At this point he dropped group and hearthed without giving a reason.

I am here to give my deepest apologies to Amahli and all of Skullcrusher. The Eye of Mshami frowns upon this type of behavior. There will be a Mshami leadership meeting and Taldorn's actions will be dealt with. Mshami holds Skullcrusher in the highest regards and we trust this will not look poorly upon us. Again, my deepest aplogies.

Edited by Trisper

*waves to Trisper* Long time no see! Toba needs to hang out in the Barrens more often again >:L

No worries about blaming the whole guild...as others have said above, we aren't subscribers to the "one rotten apple spoils the bunch" philosophy and also understand that sometimes people have bad days or that misunderstandings happen. Many of us have spent quite some time in MC and other places with members from EoM...the quality of and kindness shown by them has been immense and, at least in my opinion, speaks volumes. :devil: