I will be away

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I am at the present time ill and the doctors cant firgure out why, they to\hought it was the gall blaadder then kidney stones but it was neither they even thought it was pregnant but its not. I will probably be going to the hospital tomorrow. I cant even keep apple juice down at this point. If/when i go to the hospital i have the feeling i will be staying so I wont be around.

Please dont icq me if you have any questions please ask kodoz or tell him anything you need to 84-763-321

I may be on icq but at this point i just need my rest,im very drained and hurting,i thank you all for your concern though, i shall return as soon as i can thank you.

Oh.... :p

After you visit the doctor spawn (hospital) and kill all the doctors and the minions (nurses) don't forget too loot before you come back to us.... IN A HURRY!!!

Get well!

Almost forgot... be careful not to double click *coughs* attack innocent bystanders and other patients :dancing_smile: