Status of Molten Core

Maube

- Alrighty this is just to let folks know - We DEd a LOT of stuph last Friday - I mean a LOT of stuph (if you still havent gotten your +15 FR to cloak enchant BUY THOSE NEXUS)

So I am going to try to start rotating folks in on Wednesdays - Mainly Druids - Warlocks - Warriors - Mages

If you dont mind sitting out a wednesday or even for just a couple of bosses - let me know which bosses you need stuph from.

You will get Attendance Credit - and DKP for any BOEs that drop

fridays however are a different story - they are for our dedicated raiders first and foremost who have gotten the FR needed to play with Ragnaros... pretty soon we will be doing MC in just one night - be ready :laugh:

As a reminder, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be on-time, repaired, stocked with reagents, and ready to go promptly!

Given our steady performance and improvement against Ragnaros, I've decided to start our BWL entrance quite a bit sooner than planned. If we can manage to clear up to Majordomo on Wednesdays, this leaves Friday for Domo/Rags, followed by at least an hour of free time....in which we can start becoming familiar with and attempting "Razorgore The Untamed" in BWL (the first boss).

I've already selected class leads and have begun speaking with each of them about the fight and how we're going to manage the raid. DKP for BWL hasn't been fully decided upon, but I'm working that out as soon as possible so I can relay the info to everyone. I'll also be posting more about the fight this week so that people can get more familiar with it (it's a seriously crazy and chaotic event) and how I'm planning to go about it strategically.

One thing to remember: It's because of the hard work of you, the MC raiders, that changed my mind (which is not easy to do...just ask my ex-wife :laugh: )...keep up the good work and we'll be taming "Razorgore The Untamed" soon!

Well, I'm gonna be slowing down WoW until the expansion hits, starting friday. So feel free to rotate me out, really there's nothing that I need, and very few things I want, only boss with anything is Rags. So, as I said before, someone can take my place no problem.

This Week -

Marner for the Mages

Jaelre for the Warlocks

Calendar and Vlek for the Warriors

Next week -

Sasey for the Mages

Larok for the Shaman

This can change at a moments notice =) I am doing my best!