Felcloth

Rhoach

Well I have one piece I can give ya now.....I need to go back out and farm some more to make Mooncloth with (I'm up to close to 10 pieces of those of ayone needs a couple) so maybe we can work out a time to go do some demon farming in Azshara.

Lord knows farming is hard enough but its just long and painful for me alone.....guess I need to start picking up more +dmg gear.

Oh, if you guys have uses for them, just keep them. This post was just directed at those who pick up felcloth and didn't have any use for them and didn't want to deal with the auction house.

If you're a savvy AH dealer, by all means, go make a buck on it. It's a seller's market right now ;)

The need isn't urgent, I'm just trying to get Slythe outfitted in mooncloth bags.

Rhoach I save it for when people need something made - so they can give me the felcloth and I can give them the mooncloth - something that usefull I dont see why I should sell it ;)

Having it on hand is a time saver when that pattern comes up that needs 5 or 6 pieces

Savin' is for foos!

It's not, really...when the cooldown on making one piece of mooncloth is four days, saving it is smart ;)

I seriously need to go on a felcloth farming expedition myself. I've been meaning to make Waldy a Robe of the Void for ages now...