Items we could use for MC

Maube

For those of you with spare time on their hands...

Elemental Earth and Dense stone - Elemental Sharpening stones for all the rogues/Warriors

Dreamfoil - never run out of the stuff

Fused Wiring - Guilo and Cwn, thanks for that big stack =)

Um... am I missing anything else?

I'd say whatever makes you do more DPS.

Want to kill Ragnaros on Friday? Make the effort and buy whatever adds to your DPS.

Mongoose potions.

Flasks of Supreme Power.

Greater Arcane Elixers.

Elemental Sharpening Stones.

Brute Force Potions.

Whatever it is that makes you DPS like crazy, bring it. Use it. And reap the Ragnaros ownage.

-Ulatec/Crypted

Well I know the mages have been running around with Arcane and Flasks... Dont know about the mongoose or the brute force... I know I sent a buncha flash material to Ghules for some Power flasks =)

Warlocks were given Shadow power potions and good news, I am making a buncha Elemental Sharpening Stones

I think I have a bit more dreamfoil - but I need silversage for more Greater Arcane Elixirs... and Plaguebloom for Mageblood potions - should get EVERY mana user one of those puppies

What can I gather to make the making of mongoose potions easier for our alchemists?

2 Plaguebloom and 2 Mountain Silversage and 1 Crystal Vial = 1 Mongoose

Mongoose Stacks with the Elemental Sharpening Stone and MoTW. God forbid we get a feral druid and add the Leader of the Pack bonus and an Improved Grace of Air Totem to the stack. Seriously, if Sabrianica had all that, she would be pushing 42-43% Crit rate - if getting over 40% is possible.

If the Rogues all had a Mongoose, Elemental Sharpening Stone, Winterfall Fire Water and a Shaman, you could expect another 2-3% of Ragnaros's health PER ROGUE that stays alive for the entire fight. And as much as I would like to be there, I have a first date - CONFIRMED - and well, I think the Real Girl > WoW Girls anyday! :dancing_smile:

Maube - sent you some Sandworm Meat and some Dense Stones that I farmed up in Silithus while grinding out mats for my epic. (Runecloth for Orgrimmar Rep, Twilight Texts for Gold) As I get more, I will send it in.