Molten Core & Molten Core #2 Raid Groups

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Folks - you cannot attend both. Please pick one or the other and sign up. It's difficult to predict and plan class balance if I (or Maube for that matter) have to double check the other raid to see who signed up where.

So far the following people are signed up for BOTH raids:

Haq (Did you mean to sign up Harne for one or the other?)

Dugand

Khanak

Roh was, but she realized the mistake and fixed it.

Molten Core resets weekly, on Tuesday, and you can view when all other dungeons reset by going to the WoW website and clicking on the Raid Calendar link.

I'm not ######ing, I'm not complaining, and while I would love to have you in our raid, if you want to raid with Maube and the rest of that group, more power to you! =) I can say, and Maube will verify this, despite the aggravation of failure when we can't accomplish our goals initially, the sense of pride you have as the raid progresses will be huge! Imagine being there the first time Maube's raid downs Ragnaros and you could say "I was here from the start!" - that's the feeling that you will get when you are in MC#2 and we get to that point. If you want the challenge of starting from scratch, this is where it's at.

Maube has earned the respect of her raid group by leading it from scratch. I never, ever imagined the willpower it takes to lead a 40 man from scratch, but now I begin to see it. I respect her for her efforts and energy. Just thought I should add that too.

So, to summarize: If you want to raid with the group attempting to down Ragnaros at this point, please sign up for the raid called "Molten Core" which is led by Maube. If you are wanting to raid with a fresh group that is just starting out, please sign up for "Molten Core #2" which is led by Jero-Sab (Sabrianica).

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh - just in case I may confuse some people: You can attend BOTH of the posted Zul'Gurub Raids. Zul'Gurub is on a three day reset timer and I will work with Baracko to make sure that his new raid and my established raid does not prevent people from attending both.

Skullcrusher Raid Reset Timers:

Onyxia: 5 Days

Zul'Gurub: 3 Days

Molten Core: 7 Days

Ahn'Qiraj (20): 5 Days (I think?)

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

AQ20 is 3 day.

I will see how high i can get haq's FR on monday, and talk to maube about which char she needs,

sorry for the confusion,

-Harne / Haq-

::chuckles:: We ran into our roadblocks Jero... and Luci was one of them. Our hardest bosses to learn - Geddon - Lucifron - Domo/Rags

it is like herding cats =) and because we have grown together, I wouldnt trade my raiding regulars in for all the gold and loot in the game. I <3 you all =)