MC#2 - 19 AUG 06

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Congrats! We're a go! Our goal this week is a little on the amibitious side, but I would like to have Garr dead by the time we call it a night. We will NOT be focusing on Healing Rotations or Chain Pulling for the first couple weeks as I want to give people an opportunity to get used to the encounters. We have a lot of Molten Virgins! /snicker

If you are a buffing class (Druid, Priest, Mage) - please be sure to stock up on the reagents you need. Refer to your class leader for guidance on how many you should be bringing with you. Shaman, bring at least 5 Ankhs with you please.

Repairs: Be fully repaired. If you show up at less than 90% you'll be sent to Kargath to repair and will miss out on probably the first 10 or so pulls. You will not be summoned back.

Etiquette: I will try to run a loose ship, however, for the first couple weeks, I am asking that all TS be kept quiet so that those of us leading can explain and answer questions for the new people as best as possible. If you are in a group with someone who has never been, whether you are in a class leadership position or not, I am counting on you to step up and take them under your wings. Remember - it took you 3-6 weeks of solid raiding in MC before you were comfortable with the encounters. The sooner we gel, the sooner we are facing Ragnaros.

Fillers: Priority will go to Priests and Warlocks this week. Pick-up players will NOT be eligible for DKP purchased loot during week one. This is to prevent people from coming in without any committment to the raid. If they are signed up prior to the first invite going out, they will be eligible.

Next week's Sign-up is already posted. If you show up on time and stay the entire raid, you will have priority next week. Eventually, priority will be given to people based on Class Leader recommendations.

DKP is in effect, however, since most items will be needed by everyone in the raid, we will be /roll 100 for the item per class, then assessing the DKP cost to your tally. I should have a DKP tracking site up later in the week.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either your class leader or me in game.

Thanks!

Sabrianica

Roster for 19 August 2006 Molten Core #2.

Druid

Halamesh

Joslin

Stompzie

Vitaron

Hunter

Declaw

Kelani

Taurgren

Trevo

koram

Khanak